Grade Documents and Integrated Object Management is a very powerful tool to maintain data of all kinds of objects. IOM is specific designed for objects in the public space. You can manage traffic signs, light poles, waste containers, parc benches and so on. Often many stakeholders play a role in these situations. All require information based on the same data and all data changes must be controlled and managed. It is a central wheel where all knowledge and manpower will support the company goals without delay and always with up-to-date information.
But here is much more. Grade is designed to fit in your internal business processes. Ravelin has the knowledge and experience to embed this environment in a natural way in your organisation. Many governments act in a role as conductor and the work is done by third parties. But you want to stay on the driver seat and be in control of all activities and budgets before during the projects. With Grade there is transparency and logging of all activities and decisions. Without loss of flexibility. Grade just keeps track of what anybody is doing based on requested input.
Grade IOM is based on an environment developed in the petrochemical industry. The required level of functionality and quality in this type of environments is high. All the power of document management, asset management, lifecycles, workflow, project management and mobile support is with Grade IOM now available on a geographical background. Grade is used by companies with global known names.
- Backgrounds like BGT, OpenStreetMap and custom maps
- Layering of backgrounds
- Importprocedures for existing data
- Creation and modification of all types of objects on the map
- Versioning of objects and documents. All old versions are archived.
- Unlimited relations between documents and assets. An asset can have many related documents and a document can link to many objects.
- Project based workflow for assets and documents. Redesigns can be made and are invisible for viewers.
- Only as built objects are shown to viewers
- Preventive and corrective maintenance support
- All type of actions for assets via managed work lists
- Fast searching and filtering
- Exports methods and reporting
- Bill of materials
- and much more
The use of Grade is not limited by country borders. We support a worldwide use.
Grade is a web application and his hosted in The Netherlands in probably the most modern datacenter. Actual maintenance and support of the systems is done by a Dutch company.
If required hosting can be made available on other places but will always require investigation of the location, reachability and support possibilities.